Directions: Please select the verbs of being that are used with the subject of each sentence. Be careful -- some sentences have action verbs instead, and one "bonus" sentence at the end of our list may contain two verbs (one of each type). Type the number and your answer to each question in the comments section below, as always. Enjoy!
1. The quarterback passed the ball easily to his receiver during the game on Sunday.
2. He is an outstanding player.
3. Will he have a good experience during his next game?
4. Jon's daughter won an award in essay writing.
5. She has a talent for picking just the right words!
6. We organize a new area of our home each day.
7. It is a good idea to refresh your surroundings from time to time!
8. It is fun to see the results!
9. Have you finished your homework for class?
10. I hope so; I am ready to see your wonderful work!