Directions: Please fill in the blanks below with its or it's.
1. Do you realize ____________________________ so close to November?
2. ___________________________ great to see old friends when you can!
3. The purse had lost ____________________ strap on the sidewalk.
4. The magician placed the item in ____________________ box and made it disappear.
5. This is the new necklace and ___________________ matching bracelet.
6. ________________________ fun to see all of you on Zoom!
7. _____________________ a wonderful night tonight!
8. Carefully place the binder, with all ____________________ tabs and folders, on the bookcase.
9. This is my new cellphone, with all _______________________ new features.
10. __________________________ a convenient place to live, since stores and T stops are close by.
BONUS: Create two sentences that include ITS or IT'S in each one. Be ready to share them with the class!