1. Compare how her hair is soft like as silk.
3. She is same honey too much sugar lije affection.
4. Compare he is not in coorect way because look like strange the plce,people,however.
1.) Her hair was as soft as silk.
Silk is very soft. So, this means that her hair is being compared to the softness of silk.
2) He was as happy as a clam!(Happy as a clam in high tide)
A.)this means can means that an individual is is happy and content with what he has.
B. also means that someone is in the safe zone
3) She is as sweet as honey! She(her personality) is being compared to the sweetness of a pie, and we all know that pies are sweet!
it means that she is a very friendly and kind person
4) He is like a fish out of water. this means that someone may be in an awkward, or unfamiliar situation; embarrassed> Moving from Boston to Dallas, I was completely shell shock shocked, I felt like a fish out of water
5) They were like two peas in a pod. They are being compared to the likeness of the peas in a pod.
This means they are very much alike