Hi Everyone! Above you will see the two lists of vocabulary words we began working on during Monday night's class! Please refer to these lists to answer the questions below. Try not to use your notes to do so. We will check your responses when this exercise is complete. Have fun!
Please note: Not all words are used!
1. The problem had not ended--it was __________________________________.
2. When did you first __________________________________________ the woman who would later work for you?
3. Sherman had a _______________________________________________ job; he had no opportunities to receive a raise or promotion.
4. That statistic has been ___________________________________ as proof that people should wear masks no matter what!
5. The new children in the neighborhood were known as ______________________________________________ because they roamed around town trying to find friends.
6. There were no _______________________________]_______________ at the game; social distancing rules didn't allow people to sit and watch.
7. Christmas is a holiday that occurs ______________________________________, which means "yearly."
8. Sara decided to ________________________________________________ a poem she had memorized.
9. The balloon was filled to ______________________________________________. If it were filled any more than that, it would burst!
10. Brian Piccolo and Gale Sayers left a ______________________________________ of brotherhood and racial harmony for the world to remember them by.
10/28/2020 09:05:19 pm
Leave a Reply.